Dr. Ezekwe Ifeanyi Clinton hails from Ahoada, Rivers State, Nigeria and holds a PhD in Geography and Planning (Hydrology and Water Resources) from Abia State University, Uturu, and PGD/MSc. Geological Sciences from the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, BSc. Geography from the University of Port Harcourt. He has over twenty years of academic and administrative experience. Within this period, he lectured in the College, Polytechnic, Monotechnic and the University systems producing over (50) publications locally and internationally.
He is a member of the following professional/academic bodies.
- The Nigerian Association of Hydrological Sciences
- British Ecological Society
- International Society of Managing and Technical Editors
- Council of Science Editors
- International society of Technical and Environmental professionals
- Auditing (Environment and Safety) Association Canada
- International Association of Environmental Hydrology (IAEH) –USA
- Association of American Geographers (AAG) – USA
- International Association of Hydrological Sciences (IAHS) – UK
- Danish Research Network for Environment and Development – Denmark.
- West African Research and Innovation Management Association
His present and future research interests include: Environment and Groundwater Hydrology; Water Quality Management; Groundwater quality and flow modelling: Assessment/Conservation/Restoration of water resources; Oil pollution Assessment in water, sediments and biota; Climate and Environment Change Assessment.
He is married and blessed with kids.